I am looking for a freelance developer with experience customizing Learning Management Systems and Content Management Systems. I believe Moodle is the LMS platform we will use, but I am open to other solutions. The developer will handle all development work for the site. Timeline is January-March for completion.
My primary concern is usability. The design will be provided in PSD format, but all site features should be very user-friendly. This will probably involve a fair amount of customization, depending on the platform used.
Here are the specific development features needed:
1. Training Module 1 – Multiple web-based trainings will be available. Each will be approximately 2 hours in length, and will be similar to a PowerPoint presentation with recorded audio playing as the slides progress. It is anticipated the training will be prepared in Adobe Presenter or Adobe Captivate and exported as SCORM packages, but this is flexible if a better solution exists. Customers will come to the website and view all available trainings. They can purchase access to individual trainings, or purchase a bulk package which reduces the per-training cost. Access to each training will be limited (somewhere around 1 day to 5 days). After access expires, a renewal would have to be purchased. They can also contact the client directly about an “enterprise package” which will allow the client to negotiate a rate for larger companies that want multiple employees to access the trainings. The negotiations will happen offline, but the client will need the ability to create multiple user accounts for the customer’s employees. They will have unlimited access to all trainings for a set amount of time (like 6 months).
The customers’ progress also needs to be tracked within the trainings so both the client and their customers can see how far along they are if they leave and come back to the training. At the end of each training there will be a practice test. Upon completion of the training and practice test, an automated email will be sent to the customer with a certificate of completion attached (or in the body of the email). Payment for trainings can be handled with paypal.
2. Training Module 2 – Similar to the first item, this training will offer certification through a series of online courses. There are a few certifications offered. To get certification, a customer has to go through several topics, each of which contains 5 individual classes (or web based presentations). Progress has to be tracked, and the individual needs to be able to start where they left off. No certificate is needed for these trainings. Access will be limited to something like 6 months to complete the trainings. And to access the trainings, a flat fee will need to be paid.
3. Contact / Quote Forms (2 total) – basic form requesting a quote and a general contact form.
4. Rotating Carousel of Images on Homepage – feature key areas of the site on the homepage graphically, with links to the respective areas. This will rotate automatically, similar to the [url removed, login to view] website.
5. Advanced Search Functionality – users can search the website or a specific help/FAQ area that will suggest answers to frequently asked questions that might be related to the search query.
6. Content Management – build the website within a content management system to allow for easy control of both static website content and the development features listed above so that technical or non-technical staff can maintain the website after launch. The website will include a number of static information pages. Design will be provided as a Photoshop PSD, and should be built as the default template in the CMS used.
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $3407 på dette job
Please accept our bid for your moodle customization. We are into web based development since 2001 and We have been developing websites like [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], digg. Flere