We are looking for an easy way we can just have our inventory match Tech Data inventory with XML ingratiation.
Hi There so basically we have an online Virtuemart Store. I'm looking for someone to build a Virtuemart Component that will be able to use XML to import new products to my Online Store that are available on Tech Data's database.
The import would include:
1. Product Name, Description, Specifications, Price.
2. Product Availiability - When my company submits a request containing an item number, Tech Data’s XML Service will return information on the availability of the product in all Tech Data logistics centers.
3. Price and Availibility - When my company submits a request containing an item number, Tech Data’s XML Service will return the availability of the item in all Tech Data logistics centers as well as the item's price (including any applicable promotional pricing). It will also return the manufacturer's part number, item description, and any applicable end-user or software license information.
4. Order entry - When my company places an order for one or more items, the reply will include an order confirmation. Users have the option of supplying Tech Data's part number, the manufacturer's part number, or UPC when conducting a transaction. With Tech Data's Real-time XML Service, my company may order any number of product types including:
- Traditional Pick and Ship -- Hardware, software, peripherals, supplies - anything in our inventory
- Software Licenses -- New license agreements or renewal agreements with software publishers
- Order Status / Invoice Detail - When my company submits a Sales Order, Purchase Order or Invoice Number, Tech Data’s XML Service responds with full details on the order. This includes Serial Numbers and Carrier Tracking Numbers (where applicable).
For more information about the integration process. Please see: http://www.techdata.ca/Content/XMLGuide/index.htm
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $283 på dette job
hi sir , can you please provide more information about the xml files you want to import from , we can automate the process of importing using cron jobs. regards anas.
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want any clarification. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat..