We are in process of building a small and fairly simple e-store site (small restaurant offering pre-packaged healthy meals) for Joomla 3.1. We need help selecting and configuring an e-commerce (shopping cart) component for Joomla. Our developers are fluent in Joomla; they just don't have much experience with e-commerce so they need some help with initial configuration to save them time.
1. Up to a 50-60 food items in total
2. 5-10 categories (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, etc.) and 5-10 groups (dessert, pasta, salad, chicken, etc.). An item can belong to more than one category (e.g. lunch and dinner) and more than one group (e.g. chicken & salad)
3. Brands/Manufacturer are not needed
4. Shopping cart, checkout with Paypal.
5. Users should be able to place an order with or without login/registration.
6. No need to keep track of the stock. No shipping needed.
7. Should be easy and intuitive enough for the user to order and check out.
7.1. Order options must include: pick-up or delivery, ready by (date, time), etc.
7.2. User should be able to easily add to cart items that are in the same category. As well as several of the same kind.
7.3. Product popularity/rating
8. Clean, tasteful and attractive template. (one of the example layouts similar to what we like is here - [url removed, login to view])
9. It is our preference that when user clicks on a product/item Product/Item detail page opens in a popup (Lightbox) window – rather than inside the parent.
In your bid please include
a) name of the extension that you recommend along with your reasons (if it’s a paid component, please provide the price);
b) link to the site or sites that you did that is similar to what we’re looking for;
c) some template suggestions
What you are expected to do:
Our blank Joomla 3.1 dev site is already set up. You are expected to install and set up the component with some test data. You are also expected to do configure the component front end to fit the look and feel we want with the template that we agree on. If it’s a paid component or template it is our responsibility to buy it.
PLEASE READ THIS: It is a small project. We do NOT need you to develop and configure the entire site to completion. You only need to do initial configuration of the e-commerce component and related modules and menus to get us started. Once we get the basic layout done we will be adding actual products, categories as well as doing all other joomla configuration later by ourselves.
We expect that for a good developer with the right set of skills it shouldn't take much longer than 2-3 hours to do it.
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $287 for dette job
hello sir, i can configure your site in a very short time. please sir, help me to be live in this competition. your one ranking will help me a lot. plz. i can do anything for that. thank you