The default login for for Community Builder does not fit in aesthetically with my site's theme. The Community Builder login form supports customization though the use of a class suffix in the configuration. I need someone to provide the modification necessary to make this form more attractive.
1. Decrease the font size in the username and password input boxes
2. Decrease the font size of the login button, "forgot login?" text, and "register" links
3. Change the colour of the font for "forgot login?" text, and "register" links to match menu text colour.
4. Change the input boxes to have slightly rounded corners.
5. All of the above needs to fit into the template area allocated for the login form.
For #4 above, the following CSS code sample illustrates the concept:
background-image: url(/images/[url removed, login to view]);