Hi! I have SPA application which uses Webpack to build Front-End (js and css files). The person who set it up is no longer available. Webpack's set up is rather complex (for me):
- it shows individual js source files during development
- it builds less files into css
- it builds complicated Ember.js app
The webpack thing has been working just fine for me until I recently ran npm update (or npm install). Since then I started having this error:
ERROR in ./.webpack/[login to view URL]
Module not found: Error: Can't resolve 'css-loader' in 'C:\TFS\[login to view URL]'
@ ./.webpack/[login to view URL] 5:0-28
It's clearly a problem with css-loader. I've tried multiple solutions suggested by internet, but seems like I poorly understand what I'm doing. Is there webpack guru who can help me to fix this issue?
I'll give you access to my development machine through Team Viewer. Your job will be:
1. Fix the problem with loader or use another loader that will work. No, we cannot abandon webpack or use another technology.
2. Show me what the problem was and how you fixed that.