We are developing our Backend code in NodeJS and python based machine learning project. We need a Web Front-end developer preferably in AngularJS or React.JS with D3.js charting library. This UI project will have 80% chart work, where the developer needs to create dashboard, and different charts so D3.js is a must.
The following are the modules:
1) User Registration and online payment integration - CreditCard and UPI Payment gateway or PayTM, PayUMoney and Paypal.
2) Once the user is registered he will receive a license key and he can use our software.
3) Every time user logs in to his system, there will be a get call to our server for license and other credential verification, if valid the they can use the software or renew the license, pay the fee etc.
Most important task from the below points:
4) This is a machine learning application where user needs to provide a file that will be a .csv file. If user is not registered then he can upload less than 1 MB file or else he can upload any file size.
5) There will be only a file selection button, this opens folders and select the file. Once the file is read you need to display 5 rows in grid in the UI.
6) Another button - "Start" will be there in the UI. When user press the "Start" button you will post the data to our server via REST API which we have written in Node.js. we will process the file and send back the result to the browser.
7) You as a front-end developer needs to generate various charts or a dashboard allowing the user to change the graph. For example if you initially displays a pie chart or a line chart for example, the user has the option to select a different graph like the bar graph, then the bar graph needs to be generated. When the user is satisfied then the graph needs to be saved / export in .png format or .jpg format or pdf
8) User will save the model and also retrieve the model
9) User can also delete any existing models from their folder.
10) User can also directly email the generated graphs.
11) OAuth authentication or LDAP / Keycloak is also required as a part of the project.
Well these are the options right now.
Please apply if any only if if are a seasoned developer. We need to complete this project with May 15th 2019. I am looking for AngularJS with D3 or React with D3 guys but must have to be well experienced. This project is going to be a fixed price project.