I am in the needs for the PDF / images annotation tools that can perform below. So, we have a web-based application which is based on Java Spring Framework. The user needs to be able to choose the file (PDF, PNG or JPG) and this file will be loaded into the webpage and they can start annotating the files.
1. 2D Shapes - I just need circle, rectangle, square, lines and arrows for now. We need to be able to enlarge or make the shape smaller. The user also needs to be able to choose color and width of the border.
2. Textual components - which users can type-in some comments. User has the option to choose font-size, font type and font color.
3. Need to support multi user collaboration ie many users accessed the same PDF / images at the same time.
4. When the PDF / images are zoomed-in / out, the 2d shapes and the textual needs to be zoomed-in and out too.
5. The user can drag and drop to move the shapes / textual components.
6. Saving the annotation information to DB. When loading the PDF / images files, the annotation will again be reloaded on the same position (coordinates).
7. Export the PDF / images out with all the annotations.
For images, for now, I need to support PNG and JPG. When it's saved, these annotation information will be saved to the DB.
I am open to any technology but it must be open-source and if possible, HTML5-based. All the backend will be managed by our local team and will be on JSON REST services.
The successful coder will work with us to further enhance this solution to support more things in the future. Please let me know about your experiences on this and approx. cost / time for this.
29 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $614 på dette job
I can work for you and read your requirements. I have 8+ years of experience in designing. I assure you i will give 100% quality work. I am online. Let us discuss to proceed further.