We are looking for a full-stack developer who can build additional functionality into our existing "back-office" static website (react.js on AWS S3)
A template is provided for the front-end which includes all key UI elements and webpack scripts.
As this is a serverless / microservice architecture, API's are written in node.js and deployed to AWS Lambda using Serverless Framework
Some core API's have already been developed and can be re-used as-is or used as a template to create new API's
The work will be managed as a series of Agile sprints using the Scrum methodology. All code will be managed via GitHub.
Specific deliverables for this sprint:
1. Review existing code (front-end + back-end) and set-up private GitHub repository.
2. Add a log-in page to the existing Back Office portal using Auth0.
3. Protect existing API's so they can only be invoked by an authorized user
4. Add page(s) to the front-end to expose existing API's (create user, delete user, get user details)
5. Create new API's for the following functions:
- get Registration Details (from a DynamoDB table)
- update Registration Details (to a DynamoDB table)
6. Add page(s) to the front-end to expose the new API's and enable the back-office user to view and edit registration details.