Project to gather statistics from clerical typists to be analyzed later by consultants.
I have started this project on a venture with someone which may or may not pay me. You *WILL* be paid if you do the work, and complete the objectives. I am hiring someone to help me finish. I'm simply too busy to focus on this.
1. First version will be expected to:
2. Login Site admins, companies, consultants, clients
3. Appropriate users can create/add other users
4. Clients can enter data, Consultants can see it.
5. Consultants / Company staff can be the same login
6. Many to mayn between companies, consultants, clients
7. Admin user not expected to belong to consultant/ company / client list
8. Clients can view reports of stats (average, mean, etc) Aggregate by week/month, etc. Query reference code available, report output to chart not currently working
9. Must be able to CSV export
10. Companies will have consultant cap (definable)
11. Not much more, just what makes sense.
12. Lightweight site, no flash
13. Dial-up friendly
14. IE 5.x+ friendly, Firefox [url removed, login to view] friendly
Unless you have superior graphic design/web design skills, do not bid on the layout/graphics aspect, just don't code any bold/italic, etc. Just use CSS classes.
See attached material for more details
I'm accepting only USA citizens for bids. I'm willing to take a chance on a newbie who has done at least one other project in RentACoder. Lastly, if you accept this project, let's get it done asap to working condition, and close this deal. Do not bid if you can't work me in immediately. Inexperienced coders *WILL* learn a lot on this project, and I *WILL* force you to grow. For experienced coders, this will be a walk in the park.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).