We’re looking for a skilled full stack developer to work on our Shopify e-commerce site.
While working with us you will have the support of a senior graphic designer and technical project manager, that will also QA and Test.
The goal is to maintain and upgrade our site continuously with new features, bug fixes and optimisations.
1. Implement layouts into pixel-perfect pages
3. Participate in weekly sprint meetings
1. 4-5 years of experience with Web Development on Shopify’s Liquid + HTML5, CSS3, JS for e-commerce solutions. Angular and VueJs also experience required for working with our partner's solution.
2. Ability to handle API data from Shopify Apps and other sources
3. Git Fluent
4. Succinct and clean code solutions with git based portfolio
5. Fluent English
6. Minimum of 6-8h/day to start with primary dedication - no work at nights/weekends
7. Passion, attention to detail (we like perfectionists) and being up-to-date with the latest in your field!
- Graphic Design Experience
- Shopify App Development Experience
Please provide your Github or similar and portfolio of relevant sites you’ve worked on.
Tests will be requested after the introduction interview.
Keys to this job: Code quality, stable work schedules, immediate availability, and quick turnarounds.
*Write “star wars” at the beginning of the cover letter.