Matt from Expanse Services here. I'm looking for a Senior developer with experience in React and [login to view URL] to build out the following website.
This project is fully transparent. See below for everything you need to know!
Github: [login to view URL]
Mock-up: [login to view URL]
Jira project management stories: [login to view URL]
Hey! I need to explain how payment will work on this project, and allow you time to look over the payment plan and project estimates to see if you agree or want to negotiate on tasks. Project total is estimated to be 2000$, and the targeted pay rate is 50$/hour
Project payment is fixed based on User Stories in the Jira backlog. If you have not already reviewed this, please do so. Payment style is like freelancer project milestones
1pt = 25$
2pt = 75$
3pt = 200$
5pt = 500$
8pt = 1000$
13pt = 2000$
So in Jira this is one user story [login to view URL] this has 2 points assigned so it is worth 75$ you can see the Epic field for this ticket is the our process page and if you go to the mockup you can see the section here [login to view URL]:5903#96462409
After you have reviewed let me know if you think this is fair pricing and if you would be interested. If you do not believe the pricing to be fair ( ~50$/hour ) for any specific story please let me know! I will be more than happy to discuss.
Why do I do this? Why am I different than anyone else?
* I believe this to be a better approach to software development that will eventually take over the world. Here are some of the advantages and reasons that I believe this:
* There is 100x more demand for developers in the United States than there are actual developers. Clients are paying 50-100$/hour, but do not actually trust developers to work the amount of hours they say they do. ( and they dont… )
* This allows for 24/7 development, any time, anywhere, and for however long you want. If you want to work 16 hours a day or 2 hours a day. Either is fine.
* This allows for clients to also know how much they are paying for each feature. The clients are treated the same as developers in this situation.
* This allows for clients to trust overseas developers because of the transparency of t his approach. Clients in the USA don’t even trust Americans to work remotely. They have to be in the office. With this method, they will not care.
I will bring in many many wealthy clients who want to build web applications and have much more work in the near future.
* RELEVANT CODE EXAMPLE REPOSITORIES