These are our requirements of knowledge:
- Ruby on Rails
- Drupal or another CMS
- Web2.0 APIs
- Agile development
Please list all Ruby the projects that you've completed. If you don't have Ruby experience and Agile development, then please don't bid on this project. This working prototype must work well, and we don't have the time to have several iterations.
We are looking for Ruby experts who understand how a dating system functions and how Drupal works.
These fields would be editable in the user registration and their personal registration area.
- ~10 Dropdown Values (that will be used to match values)
- Rating feature (posts)
- Event listings
- Selling tickets
- Business directory and rating
- Full Web2.0 UI
- Display all the users' locations onto Google Maps (This shouldn't take long for those who have integrated Google Maps with past projects).
- Mashup of Skype so that Forums can invite people to participate in a chat session or conference
- Add random voting polls (like Drupal)
- Matching based on common field values and displaying percentages
This would be for a working prototype. Our engineers want to test it for 30 days to make sure that it works well. 50% will be paid at the time of initial testing and 50% will be paid at the conclusion of the 30 day testing period.
How much would it cost for you to do it?
How long would it take?