There is a 1 hour test before you get hired for this job.
Needs to hire 3 Freelancers
You are someone who is well-organized, resourceful, flexible, has the ability to multitask, and has extraordinary attention to detail. You must have strong communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external resources. A willingness to take ownership and work independently under tight deadlines is a must.
- Language Skills
Intermediate English skills
- Reasoning Skills
This role will need to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete or abstract variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Must be able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Other Skills and Abilities
Ability to work effectively and efficiently without supervision while utilizing time management and multi-tasking skills is required. Must be able to remain calm in stressful situations in order to leverage a patient and methodical approach. This role also needs to be self-motivated to learn and seek out new information in a rapidly changing environment.
- work 100% for our company (no other project since we need you very focused on our work).
- work 9-5 EST.
- programmers that can think.
- people that know how to code.
- frequent commits on git.
- attend daily standup call.
- quick communication whenever we ask questions.
- people that take work seriously and do not waste our time.
- people that are working to grow their knowledge and career.
* Ruby on Rails
* Experience with Web Service APIs (SOAP/REST)
* Jest, Mocha, Continuous Integration
* Docker, Kubernetes
* PostgreSQL, REDIS, DataStore, Firebase
* Experience in using API documentation
* In-depth understanding of mobile framework components and respective life cycles;
* developing location/map based interfaces
* You are a rational and critical thinker;
* Participate in code reviews and pair programming.
* Knowledge of automated build pipelines and Git.
* Capacity to work autonomously, to estimate tasks and meet tight deadlines
* Strength in User-experience (UX), User-interface (UI) design
* Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Ability to articulate ideas
* Attention to quality and details
* Documented experience writing clean, modular, well-documented and well-tested JS Experience with responsive and cross-browser development and testing
* Familiar with JIRA and GitFlow
* Postman API
* Continuous Integrations
To be considered for this role:
Please, schedule a time/day that you can spend a total of 2 hours interviewing. There is a 1 hour questions around technology and architecture. The interview is live and includes a live code challenge (max 1 hour).
Please, let us know when you would like to interview.
We do not work with companies or other intermediates, we only work directly with the engineer. No exceptions!
THIS IS A FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY! MUST BE 100% DEDICATED.
42 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1249 på dette job
Nice to meet you Full Stack Expert development team is ready to serve you. We are working on hourly rate 50usd / hour. Send me a message so we can talk about the details Thanks.
Hello, I am in Malaysia and my time zone is UTC+8. But I work at USA day time mainly, so I am ready any time. So, I will be ready at the time you schedule. Thanks, Pang.