Who we are and our mission
We are a young startup with a mission to facilitate and accelerate a global shift from a knowledge economy to an entrepreneurial economy. We believe that (to) many people will lose their jobs in the next 5-10 years due to the rise of AI and to prevent societal collapse people need to start looking for alternative income sources (not to mention the pending economical crash to happen < 1 year from now). We want to be part of the solution by providing people the easy to use platform + training to take what they are an expert at and turn that into online (side) businesses.
We believe in an abundance mindset and our software is here to help every-day people to forget about the technical distractions and focus on their unique superpowers to help their audience improve their lives.
We are looking for YOU if:
- You want to join our mission!
- You care about your work and getting a great end product in our users' hands
- You takes responsibility for your tasks and think beyond the tasks you work on
- Enjoy a systematical approach to work (we have specific processes, if you just want a task description and a deadline a month ahead do NOT apply. We work in 2 week sprints which specific task flows, code review etc)
- Adhere to deadlines (you get shit done!)
- Want to make your own work hours
- Want to dress however you want while working
- You want to able to travel while you work
- Want to be proud of the work you do
Skills we are looking for:
At least 3 years ReactJS (p.s. you are NOT a senior ReactJS dev with 3+ years under your belt; that comes around 6-8 years!)
- HTML/CSS of course
- GraphQL experience
- REST API experience
- you are very well organized
- Good English both written and spoken. It doesn't have to be perfect but you need to be able to properly communicate about issues, solutions and clearly write tasks for backend with requirements from FE.
expertise with HTML 5 canvas & drag&drop (using jqueryUI once or twice for some vertical drag&drop is not experience with drag&drop interfaces!)
Our SaaS Software is called (I strongly recommend you to check it out before you apply): kyvio . com
What you will be doing
Building the frontend applications for the different micro-service apps for our platform. Including building some pure JS plugins for our drag & drop page builder!
- we respect all local holidays.
- You can make your own hours but minimal of 35 hours availability per week
- yearly raises guaranteed, more depending on how the company does. We are a family, if the company grows so do you!
- You can request education courses and depending on price / relevancy we reimburse you for it
- We're creating an online shop for Kyvio clothing items you can get a few and we'll reimburse you for them
- Salary range between $1300 - $2200 USD per month
P.s. while most companies are firing people and cutting salaries, we gave our whole team their promises yearly raises last month! We are a bootstrapped, but team goes first.
We are still small startup, and when the company grows and increases revenues so will your salary!
We have big plans and we are looking for somebody to join us in our mission. We are self-funded (bootstrapping). We provide a lot of freedom (determine your own work hours), work with agile (kanban) method and our main tools are Asana (project management), Teamrack (intranet made by ourselves with slack like system). All code lives in GIT (gitlab) and our app runs on a micro-service architecture.
Looking forward to meet you!
31 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $15/time for dette job
Hey, Would love to talk more on this. We have experience in domains like SaaS, Identity+Privacy+Security, AdTech+IoT, Construction, Real-estate, Non-profit, Social Platform, Recruitment, etc. Thanks
Hello, As i am full stack developer, i am expert in react, angular, node, laravel, third party api integration, I can work 35 over hours per week. Please contact me via chat Regards
Dear kvsocial! As a talented and experienced full stack web developer, I read your job specifications very carefully. I am a HTML5 canvas and svg expert using [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL] and raphael.js. I'm 100% sur Flere