Sorry guys, this is a private project, you can turn off your bidding bots.
Project for deep0209 only
Description of the project : proceeding to the correction as recommended by Google analytic on my website. You will apply the Google analytic changes as recommended for my website's index page.
- move 7 java scripts to the footer, so that they don’t block the page load.
- move 6 java css scripts to the footer, so that they don’t block the page load.
- setup header expiry and browser catching,
- minify the CSS,
- set up caching with a wordpress plugin that I will buy myself up on your recommendation.
These changes must bring up the pages loading speed to 87-89 for desktop and 80 for mobile.
To proceed to the project, I will give you :
– Access to Google analytic,
– FTP access,
– wordpress admin access.
During the process, the website must stay online with full function is running.
As discussed changes on the website for improving speed. 1. Moving 6 js to footer. 2. Minifying css 3. Setup expiry header and browser caching 4. Setup caching plugin 5. Avoid many landing redirects