Looking for a qualified react developer who is able to deliver quality code for a travel booking website, which would be made of the following modules and technologies.
React, Redux and supplementary libraries which is to be added as required and discussed.
To build a fully functional, code safe and compliant to Sonar Cube standards, which interacts with a series of REST endpoints.
1. Home Page, would consist of a search box facility, menu, carousels which would show recently viewed hotels and a few other features, as well as content from API, to be stored in browser memory.
2. Hotel search result page, which would display hotel information along side order filter as well as filters applied to other particulars.
3. Individual hotel page with more description, larger gallery and map features, as well as pricing and other content which this comes from another API, option to book, which then would ask to login or register.
4. Registration feature and control panel for the customers to see their bookings, personal details and more.
5. Booking confirmation and payment page which would require a small integration with a payment gateway provider.
Please use, [login to view URL] as a guide and I shall work alongside you to deliver this as quickly and efficiently as possible, ask questions and clarify every single thing as we move on, in order to avoid revisits.