The project scope includes building a digital marketing tool that analyzes content(article) and outputs information helpful to users to evaluate changes needed to be made in order to rank higher in google.
The following are the features that will be included,
• Total word count and letter count in the article
• Calculate keyword density: Which are the top 5 most used keywords in the article and their occurrence count
• List out most used words and ask user to select focus keyword, add a 6th option for user to enter the focus keyword manually
• Use focus keyword to run a google search in the backend and output top 3 results within the tool and next to the 3 results display their respective word counts by crawling those 3 pages.
• Use focus keyword to run google search in the backend and output the results in the footer " searches related to ____". Display these as a separate block called " Subtopic suggestions "
• In order to analyze the content in the first place, user should enter a valid email address
Only fullstack developers with experience in vuejs/react/ and APIs should apply.
Project will be hosted on digital ocean droplet.
UI design will be provided by client.