We are an IT firm founded in 2019 with no more than 50 employees. We provide custom software, web, and mobile app development solutions from their office in Taganrog, Russia. We primarily work with small and medium-sized companies.
Our senior WebGL developer called Dmitrii was sick down by covid-19, we are looking for a remote developer who can support our WebGL project for 2 or 3 months until Dmitrii's comeback.
We prefer WebGL developers who have experience in
- [login to view URL] or [login to view URL]
- Well know about how materials and the shader work
- Worked with 3D background effect using WebGL, not video
- Worked with 3D configurator
- Worked on at least 5 WebGL projects (Hope to see how that works)
- Working full-time over 40 hrs per week (we are on a tight deadline!)
We pay attention to quality and communication.
Thanks in advance.