Github: [login to view URL]
1) Remove all traces of Arcade Physics and make [login to view URL] the default/only option. Player should not have a choice, so “/Play” screen is redundant.
2) A game landing page (Phaser scene), where game rules can be displayed and a custom server message. Also the “Play Game” button.
3) Max two players per room. Player skin needs to be set to easily distinguish between players.
4) Both players should drop to ground. Player1 far left and Player2 far right. At the start of the game both players (Gameplay) is frozen, until each player pressed a “Ready” button – placed – bottom left for Player1 and bottom right for Player2. Next to the ready button of each player there must be a “Leave Game” button, for any of the two players to leave the game before the “Ready” button is pressed.
5) Once two players joined in a room, a visible 120 second countdown timer must start (Server configurable / Displayed to both players in the middle of the screen). After this countdown timer the game is cancelled if both players have not clicked the “Ready” button.
6) Player1 gets an input field (Player1Bet) before the game starts. This field needs an int value greater than a server configurable value. The min value needs to be displayed in small font below the input field. Once Player1 completed this field with a value (Server configurable value), the Player1 “Ready” button becomes available. The same field should show to Player2 in real-time as a read-only, with the min value also in small font below. Once Player1 clicks on “Ready”, the Player2 “Ready” button should become available.
7) When Player2 clicks the “Ready button a “Loading Bar” should display where the countdown timer was. Make the time this bar takes to complete loading server configurable. After the Bar has completed loading unfreeze the players and gameplay can start.
8) Player1 and Player2 should each have a score field top left for Player1 and top right for Player2. Each row of stars should have an int value. This value should be higher for stars that are higher and bigger in the world.
a. Bottom row stars - Player1Bet/ServerVar_BotStars (ie. 40000/100=400 points per Star)
b. Middle row stars - Player1Bet/ServerVar_MidStars (ie. 40000/10=4000 points per Star)
c. Top row stars - Player1Bet/ServerVar_TopStars (ie. 40000/2=20000 points per Star)
9) Game must end when the combined score of both players are greater than Player1Bet.
10) End Game Stats screen with Game stats like game length, player scores, number of stars/score per star size, etc. A button to play a new game, that would reload into a new available room.
11) Make “Matter Debug Mode” server configurable. Clients should not be able to set or select Debug mode.
12) The Debug pic “Bug picture” must only be available in “Matter Debug Mode”.
- Please comment and code changes and additions, so that I know what you’ve changed.
- Please stay roughly within the original coder’s style.
- Please keep changes secure. Ie. Scoring must be done server side and the players must not be able to cheat. The same counts for the variables Player1Bet, ServerVar_BotStars, etc. The players must not be able to modify them. Client must only send keystrokes and get back visual change information.
- In your proposal, please include how long it will take you to complete this project.
- In your proposal, please include any other recommended changes.
3 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £42 på dette job
HI there I am ready to get started right away.... can you share the link? Can you please provide me details?? Payment after your complete satisfaction no advance.
Hello. It's interesting job. I have read your attachment, and your demand is acceptable. I have good skill to complete your job. I mastered typescript. Please hire me, I'll provide you great result. Thank you.