The E-commerce shop is quite popular among users and have good traffic. We sell digital goods like prepaid and subscription game cards.
We offer an interesting job with system that manages digital goods, allows goods booking and release it, provides security, integrates with 3rd party APIs to obtain goods and to market them, and automates many things to get high competitive product.
Nearest big tasks are:
- introduce new payment methods.
- connect several APIs of digital goods marketplaces, choose the best price among them for each product in the store, autoupdate prices, and sell goods from marketplace with best price.
- polish checkout and selling algorithm.
There is single developer on project at the moment who is going to reduce his capacity. We are looking for a developer who will start with simple tasks to meet the project and who will be able to take over shop development and maintenance afterwards. You will be supported and mentored by current developer at initial stage.
We need you for 15-25 hrs / week.
- Backend: Meteor 1.8.1, NodeJS
- ReactionCommerce e-commerce shop reworked engine
- UX: Blaze, React
- Prerenderer: [login to view URL]
- MongoDB hosted on Atlas
- servers are on DigitalOcean
- issue tracker and repos: GitLab
- APIs: HiPay, PayPal, Skrill, TeleSign, MailChimp, Google Merchants and Analytics, MaxMind, CloudFront, and others
- Experience with NodeJS, nice to have - with Meteor
- MongoDB knowledge
- Love backend tasks
- Average skills of UX layout
- Basic DevOps skills
- Be able to fix specific cases in database
- Be ready to investigate order processing issue using logs, see ways to fix them from backend perspective
- Communication via Slack with reply time <= 12 hrs