The purpose of the website is for general users to be able to easily search and find their specific needs for wedding functions.
Similarly, the platform will be used by suppliers to advertise their goods and services they provide for wedding occasions.
1. Most of the user section has been developed already and needs styling (User Section)
[url removed, login to view] Pages requires Styling (Application Pages)
[url removed, login to view] to develop supplier panel (Supplier Panel) (designs available)
[url removed, login to view] Responsive Website
The attached Word document is to highlight the phases and requirements for each phase.
Links to the developed components will be provided for those interested to sign up for the job.
This project will have you working on the first access point in the user experience. If you have a good level understanding of Modern Web Development, Web Scripting Languages, best UI/UX practices, if you're capable of producing a code optimized for the best performance, please apply.
We're looking someone with the following:
- can ramp up to 30 hours/week. Open to 15-20 hours/week to start as a ramp up period.
- have clear understanding of what "responsive" means and how it works
- have a clear understanding about mobile-web best practices; You do understand what "mobile first" means
- Loves rich/beautiful interfaces
- Has the ability to find the best technical solutions and providing insight
- Proficient in Front-end development (HTML5/CSS3/SASS/JS)
- Good level knowledge of PHP (Symphony)
- Experience with Git