Here’s what we want you to do:
1. Improve the loading time of the model, if possible.
2. Improve the energy impact of the model further, if possible.
3. Improve the smoothness of the rotation. we want to increase the FPS and a bit smoother, but with it the GPU consumption also need to reduce proportionally. We’d like it to move/rotate smoother without an additional energy impact.
4. We’d like to be able to zoom in on the jacket. At the moment we can only zoom out.
5. Margarita can’t improve the lighting on the model, so please see if you can make the colors look closer to their HEX values.
6. We will need to have hotspots that you can click on the jacket and for the relevant menu to open.
7. When the wizard starts, I’d like the jacket to rotate (I will film a video now of how I want it). This is just a cool effect to show that it’s a 3D jacket.
Overall - we’re interested in a quick and smooth 3D model.