We need a browser RTS game (like Strike Tactics which is a browser game) div based interface which will generate responsive few z-index layers dynamically:
- on top zindex A to show some special frames which go over all game hud interface and players to not be ables to press esc to close, they will need to make some antibot/autoclicker minithings which will close this div)
- next zindex B the game hud interface which consists on few divs with onclick images calling various functions (like open menu, open map, etc)
- next zindex D are divs with transparency which should go on top on a map (like fog, clouds, birds)
- next zindex E are the div units (like tanks, armies etc)
- next zindex F are the div isometric buildings (players bases, turrets, etc)
- next zindex G the div game background, which is the last and nothing else will be displayed behind
Now the tricky part we need:
- divs D/E/F/G needs to be considered as a whole block to be draggable and zoom in/out map style, like Google maps, and all of them to stay together where they should be.
For example if is a tank in a base and players scroll zoom out, to not move the base -200px top and -200 px left and tank to remain outside. Or if the map is dragged to the left, the tanks should be dragged too.
- the D/E/F/G block needs to have a scroll in/out based on mouse scroll (and maybe +- from keypad), and to be resized/scalled properly.
- the right click to popup a menu calls to with whatever functions we will make, and to send to functions the x/y and unit clicked or building on the map (for example if we want to move a tank there)
- select of multiple div units (like tanks), and I don't know if works shift select to select/deselect individual units
- grouping of divs (for example 5 tanks in a group), and control in sending those to some location
- left clicking on items to show tooltip with html content (that's the easy part;)
- all actions, like moving a tank/group/etc to a location will make a php call to our database, with a start/end time and start/destination, so that the map can be regenerated on refresh.
Those tanks and other units needs to know where they are and should continue to move from there. We have some roads, so the paths are not hard to calculate.
- the map is not fixed like 10.000 x 10.000, so all this soup needs to be dynamic (with some menu option where if a player has some weird display/blockings/browser etc, he can choose the hud size like 1024x768 etc)
- it's not a fixed number of buildings and units
The div arrays with the locations of where buildings/tanks/etc should be on the map etc we can generate from php in any way you want. The server side we are doing it.
55 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €3278 timen for dette job