1. There is existing REST API that accept video files for processing and return JSON with extracted video analysis data (detected, tracked and recognized faces). Analysis is out of scope of this project, can be similated, example JSON will be provided.
3. Recording format is MP4. Video options: 320x240,640x480,720p,1080p & 15/24/30 frames per second. If selected resolution is not supported by camera, then fallback to closest supported resolution. Stop button to stop recording and upload file to API. Must have a timeout configurable in code (default 1 minute) to auto stop any active recording and upload file. Each recording gets added to a dropdown list on the corresponding audio or video popup. Should be able to select any single recording from current browser session for playback in the list. Must be able to delete any recording and remove it from the browser completely. Must be able to Download each recording with Save As dialog. Clear or Reset button to delete all recordings. When the browser is closed, all recordings that were not uploaded or downloaded will be lost.
4. Video playback in browser for all 3 options above a) b) c)
5. Video playback must support smooth playback of sequence of the parts from the video (based on video element time events, not JS timeouts), see here [login to view URL] and here [login to view URL]
6. Video player should show thumbnails of appearances tracked in video file or thumbnails of persons found as in videos above. Each returned face from api will have start, duration, appearance ID and optionally person ID. All faces with same appearance ID make up single appearance (continuously tracked face) which should be presented with single thumbnail.
7. When video plays corresponding appearance or person thumbnails should highlight.
8. When clicking on thumbnail only corresponding parts of video should smoothly play, see examples in (4)
9. It should be more or less without dependencies reusable component, so it could also be used to only display results for the video url + analysis results JSON
10. Cross browser compatible. Should work on FF, Chrome, Edge, Safari & Opera on PC & Mac
11. Can use any open source third-party API or library if free for commercial use e.g. MIT license. See [login to view URL] for code or [login to view URL], [login to view URL] for examples
12. Please reply with "I have read and understood the complete Custom Video recorder/player Requirements" as the first line of your proposal so I know you read the whole thing. Any replies without this first line will be ignored.
21 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $612 på dette job