Phase I Hardware Design
Hardware design include the following prototyping following module
• Smart switch (5 amp and 16 amp module): it can be used to turn on and off any kind of devices. It has only on/off control only
• Light control module: it has two types of module one is only on/off control and second is intensity control module
• Moisture control module: this module will control soil moisture, and give instruction to water pump for on or off.
• Temperature control module: this module usage PID algorithm to control the desired temperature, user has to set temperature in degrees using mobile app.
• IR module: it is used to control AC, TV and Music player.
• Energy monitoring module: it can count the electricity consumed in your house and send it to cloud and generates alert (show how much $ consumed).
• Thermostat module for AC, which will make normal thermostat smart.
Add communication of intercom to mobile apps
All these modules are Wi-Fi enabled and individual units having direct interaction with cloud.
These all devices will work with smart speaker (mini google, Alexa)
Phase II Cloud App Design
In this the phase of cloud app development. The cloud app is capable of serving mobile apps request for different kind of data to store and to retrieve. These data is issued to create alert events. It mainly includes the web service part.
Phase III Mobile Apps Development
This phase includes the development of android and ios app development. First step is to design the app layout. It means graphical user interface design or front and design with the help of adobe XD software.
Meanwhile core development team will work on logical layer work. These includes the following steps:
• Sending data and retrieving data from cloud.
• Getting feedback from device and its status time to time so as to update devices real time status.
• Registering new device with interacting with device and updating it on cloud.
• Controlling devices in real time and updating its status on cloud.
I am chetan tiwari from Mutech Automation i can do your project. i have completed similar project recently. i have good knowledge of developing mobile apps.i have team to work on hardware.