I am looking for a NodeJS developer who has experience working with a team to support a live, enterprise resource planning platform used to power businesses across the United States.
Robustness is of paramount importance. The platform integrates into many other third-party services, such as accounting, compliance and logistics to enable business operations. It has a front-end user interface written in AngularJS, and works with MySQL databases.
- Develop scalable and robust back-end services to power inventory management services
- Work with front-end team to create powerful, seamless user interfaces for business operations
- Enhance analytics framework by writing queries and generating beautiful data visualizations
- Integrate third-party services and APIs into platform
- Expert-level NodeJS and MySQL
- Strong experience working with MVC paradigm
- Understanding of front-end development and implementation
- Knowledge of Git version control
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- Familiarity with AngularJS 4
- Knowledge of SASS
- Experience with npm
- Track record with microservices and multi-server architectures
- Experience with process efficiency optimization
Importantly, as part of your submission, begin your post with "I love NodeJS." This is critical to include, otherwise your proposal will not be considered.
29 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $14/time for dette job
I love NodeJS. Hi there! I went through description. There is a great desire to work. I would be happy to work with you. Let’s talk more in details.