I wish to have created a hollow, rotating double cube in HTML5.
The following basic functionality is required. Superior alternative or enhanced functionality will be viewed positively.
The double cube should be easily able to rotate on all axes by grabbing a corner such that;
1) The labels should always be legible.
2) The labels should maintain their relative position.
3) The labels should always be forward facing and the right way up.
4) The labels will be hyperlinks to other pages on the website.
5) When a label is selected, the arrows pointing to the selected label should be highlighted / emphasised.
6) There should be a reset button to restore the original view.
7) There should be a Left button to show the labels on the left side of the Double Cube.
8) There should be a Right button to show the labels on the right side of the Double Cube.
9) There should be a Centre button to show the labels on the centre of the Double Cube.
10) The arrows can be hidden / shown by the click of a button.
The project is complete when the diagram I have included is replicated. The final product has about 60 labels in total.
To ensure you have read the specification, please begin your reply with "Cockatoo". Automatic responses will be automatically deleted. Previous applicants need not apply.
I am looking for someone who is not only technically competent, but strives hard to meet and exceed the client's requirements and expectations. I do not want someone who pings me there work, without testing it first, nor someone pestering about whether they have satisfied the requirements.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $497 på dette job
Hello sir i am expert in UI & UX both i check your requirement i will do your task please contact me and let me more detail about your task i will do asap thanks Girraj
HI, I have done some css/webGL/threeJS projects very close to what you explained about your project. kindly give me chance to work for you. Regards, Vicky