I have a task where I have a huge number of data collection forms that have been completed manually by hand and want to enter them into the database system.
I want a system where it automatically scans the handwritten forms and converts the handwriting to text for verification. Once verified and approved the converted data is exported to either a CSV or JSON file depending on option selected by the user.
I want this project to be created in a docker container using python, django and whichever ML library that can perform best. I'd prefer tensorflow.
1. Template form loaded and interest fields identified
2. The handwritten forms will be scanned into the computer
3. The system should be able to detect and fix any skewing during scan
4. Process the scanned image and extract the features
5. Character recognition and verification
6. Stores in a dataframe then exports as CSV or JSON
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $530 på dette job
As a senior Django/Python developer, I have developed lots of projects. So I am interested in your job and would like to help you. And then I am good at CSV/json. If you want the good result, ping me. Regards,
Hello! I am a python developer. I looked at your project and it seems interesting. I have all necessary skills required for this project. Ping me to discuss in detail.