The project is almost finished. You need to make sure step 4 is completed and complete steps 6,7, and 8. Please follow Programming Guidelines (see PDF). Make sure all steps are complete. Time frame is only 3 hours (yes, we need this within 3 hours after we accept your bid). Thank you!
2. In the [login to view URL] file, you can see the standard plugin structure with the method name set to reveal. In the [login to view URL] file, you can see the jQuery for the FAQs application.
3. Test this application and see that it works because it’s using the [login to view URL] file. But for this exercise, the use of that file should be replaced by the use of the Reveal plugin.
4. Copy the code for the click event handler of the faqs h2 elements into the each method of the reveal file. Then, change the selector for the faqs h2 elements to the this keyword so this plugin will work with any elements.
5. In the HTML file, delete the script element that adds the [login to view URL] file. Also, note that this HTML file already contains a script element for the Reveal plugin.
6. Add a statement to the ready() event handler in the last script element that calls the Reveal plugin. Then, test this application. It should show and hide the answers of the FAQs application.
7. Add another statement to the ready() event handler that sets the focus to the first <a> element of this application.
8. Note that this Reveal plugin can be used for any application that works like this. The user just has to change the selection that’s used.