Welcome to Amazon Product Matching Task.
If you are willing to help us on asin finder for the products from "website a" with [login to view URL], we have created a program to open two sites simultaneously to be able to compare manually each product and extract amazon asin number automatically from amazon.ae.
Explanation HOW to use the compare App:
a. Office Excel
b. Google chrome browser
1. need to install chrome extension: "last tab" from chrome store
c. Firefox browser
1. need to install extension from firefox extensions "Don't Close Last Tab"
d. close all excel and office exe, doc files prior to start.
1. First Open the given excel file : "Generate Asin [login to view URL]"
2. Open the app provided: "Amazon Asin Bot"
3. Read onscreen information and click ok
wait until the app opens
4. A blue dashboard opens with three sections
5. Click "stop" button on first and last boxes.
6. Click Start on second box which has header name "Generate Asin Number" (if starting for first time, click on number cell in the app and type 2 as starting, as you see on the found product sheet row 2 is the starting row which has data.
in my case the last row is 12, so i type 13, by default the
app when opens it recognises the last row. if not then need to type in before clicking start
7. Once app initiated two browsers would open side by side, once both page loaded, click start button as seen on screen
* wait for both pages to load
8. Once both screen opened (one from site A as in excel) another browser opens amazon similar matched product search page.
9. User needs to compare each features of a product,
a. Product image
b. Product title name
c. Product size
d. Product color
e. brand name
f. no bundled/combined product
g. see if same product matches with highest priced listing, if matched with highet priced liting select that product.
10. Once same image and similar title seen on [login to view URL], click that product on [login to view URL] and compare its size, image, item title, product size, color, variations etc..
11. Once all parameters matched, then click "y" button on keyboard (app copies asin number of that particular item automatically) and then moves automatically to next row in excel.
12. If incase no matched product found then click "s" in keyboard, then app skips that row item and opens next item from the excel.
Note: User needs to click on amazon product link if that asin needs to be copied while clicking "Y" button. if user finds a product match from the search result page of amazon, the app does not copies asin. always needs to click and open the product link seen on [login to view URL] search page
13. Watch the video before confirming the acceptance to do this task.
[login to view URL]