CogLab is a development and design studio based in Hong Kong. We work from around the globe, building all kinds of projects from enterprise resource planning systems, to social platforms for startups, down to quick organization websites, from 2-week sprints to 2-year long projects.
## About the position ##
* Take control of the frontend codebase: you're in charge
* Work with backend developers: they support with RESTful api
* Work with designers: they provide stunning UI
* Your life comes first: work fits in after your family, your friends, etc
* Work from anywhere, any time
* Work in supportive project teams of 2-7
## About you ##
* Ember and/or angular
* Agile development
* Rapid learner
* Team player
* Passionate about building the web
Read our Employee Handbook ([url removed, login to view]) to find out if CogLab suits you.
You may apply for multiple positions: just indicate this and answer their respective interview questions.
## First-round Interview! ##
You're already in first-round. Let's not waste time.
* Tell us about yourself
* What is your stack? Please tell us all that you're comfortable working with, if given at most 1 week to re-familiarize yourself with it.
* Among these, which are you most comfortable with? If you're not sure, imagine that you get to pick the stack at a new project, what would you choose?
* Send us your own code samples that showcases your abilities in your chosen stack. You could send code snippets, or point us to repositories. If you have none, make a todo app. For features roughly reference TodoMVC ([url removed, login to view]), but specs are up to you. We're not looking for a complete, perfect application, but bits of code that show the best of you.
* State your availability, current and expected remuneration. It's okay to give in (hours/week) and (salary/hour) respectively if you're not looking for full-time engagement. Any notice period?
* Anything else you'd like to let us know? Or anything to convince us that you're *the* Frontend Ranger?
* Any question for us?
If you pass this round, next (and final) round would be an interview on Skype, Google Hangout, or Fuze. Please make sure your hardware is ready for this - you'll need this for working at CogLab anyway.
Good luck! - and join us soon!
4 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want any clarification. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat..