I want to build a Card Sort tool and host it up on google sheet as a google add-on. See [login to view URL] for a reference to what a Card sort is.
Here is the main workflow->
• The user opens google sheets and downloads this tool from the add-on marketplace.
• The user then opens the card sort add-on and start free trial period of the add-on
• The user enters some fields in the add-on interface to setup the card sort and submits them.
• The card sort add-on generates two URLs. 1) A URL for a digital card sort interface which can be sent out to participants to begin the card sort and 2) the URL for the google sheet (saved in the user's drive) where the results and analysis of the card sort will be stored.
• After the trial period is over the user will be asked to subscribe through a 3rd party payment gateway.
I am a UX designer and I will provide mocks/ analysis algorithms/ flows/ architecture diagrams/ whatever you need. I need you to write me beautiful code. Open to suggestions and talks.