We have created a Google Calendar extension that allows us to map the 11 colors on Google Calendar to custom names for the purpose of creating reports that show us how time is being allocated across different types of events. We would like the following updates to be made in a budget of $500 and to be completed in a week:
First page of extension:
1. Sorting by event name and not color name
2. When adding more colors, automatically remove ones that have been submitted
3. Dynamic filtering so each time a color is added, it does not need to be submitted before adding the next color
4. Add 7 more colors to the existing 11
5. Store color names on the server and not on the browser
1. On right-clicking to change an event color, the pop-up comes up twice (should be only once)
2. When you right-click an existing event in Google Calendar, you currently have to scroll to see all the color options. Remove the scroll so that all the colors are visible without scrolling.
1. Both main and sub-report: Colors in the reports should match the colors in GCal
2. Both main and sub-report: On refreshing report, dates should not change
3. Sub-report: on updating the date or refreshing the report, the view should stay in the sub-report and not go back to the main report
4. Sub-report: List all meetings chronologically with duration in minutes
78 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $508 timen for dette job
I will update the bid after checking all details. 2. When adding more colors, automatically remove ones that have been submitted Please explain this can u explain all of them in the interface?