We are looking for freelancers to work with our team on the following scope of the development of a backend. Here are most of the details we are looking for, please feel free to ask about it after read the following:
Your background includes:
- Good experience working on backend applications, particularly FastAPI
- Experience with all aspects of testing fullstack applications: unit, feature, and end-to-end
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally with Project Manager
- Ability to effectively communicate technical details through pairing, code reviews, discussions, etc
- Experience architecting and building reliable, scalable, maintainable high-traffic applications
- In-depth understanding of managing Real-time data
- Having built a few production-grade systems on FastAPI
- In-Depth knowledge of Elastic Stack, RabbitMQ
- Handling BigData with Apache Spark, Cassandra + Elastic Search ( Elassandra would be a plus )
- Experience with GraphQL | Libraries like Graphene and Hasura are a plus
- Building CI/CD pipelines for the cloud ( with no cloud vendor lock-in ) and systems capable of functioning in mission critical environments ( cloud and edge ). Also Docker
*The way we work is as follow:
- We set together the scope and timeline of the tasks as you are skilled and you better know how long dev is going to be and you can suggest the best choices or possibilities.
- Once we set this, you start working on the tasks, one by one, and on the project management tool you fill the hours worked over a previous estimation.
- Once task is done and checked we proceed with the payment in just a few hours.
- We provide all the tools, git and servers.
**Please, bid only if you agree with this way to work.
**We have a very short timeline, please don't push an offer if the availability is limited.
**We kindly will provide more information, just ping me on the chat please.