- Target of the project is a - a rather traditional - website fulfilling requirements below.
- Hierarchically organized electrical devices produce measured and metered values over time.
- Owners of such devices want to inspect actual and historical measured values and derived calculations in charts and other visual representations.
Technical requirements and constraints:
- Data are provided via REST api (initial api version is available, applicant required to participate in its further development).
- Application should handle user access using AzureAD Oauth2/OpenID Connect services in a new api layer covering data api layer.
- Hierarchical part of data should be represented in tree view manner, while historical part is viewed in charts or graphs.
- UI localization is required
- Application should based on node.js, and released as a docker image.
- Development in Azure DevOps provided by principal.
Further development options:
- Geospatial representation based on device GPS