Looking for a quick mashup for Google Maps API Version 2, plotting tickets from a trouble ticket system on the map, displaying detail in a dual window:
[url removed, login to view]
The data source is a delimited file written to a web page hourly, displayed simply as text containing fields as such:
Address 1+City+State+Zip Code+Customer Name+Age of Ticket (Minutes)+Ticket Number+Date Submitted+Time Submitted+Service Type+Trouble Type+Billing Group+Submitted By+Teams Assigned
(one line each, with anywhere from 300-1000 records displayed)
This file is written over hourly. Looking for a script/programming that:
1. Pulls that delimited data hourly
2. Converts it to XML/XHTML/or appropriate format
3. Plots the data through the Google API on a website of ours
4. Places the extra data past the raw address in the dual-tabs
5. Uses unique map markers based on the field "Billing Group"
6. Converts the "Age of Ticket (Minutes)" to hours when displaying in tab
Can provide more detail as to how we see the script running as needed. Looking for just a quick mashup to plot this data on Google Maps, no other webpage design work needed.