I have a need to implement new features for a flash xml chart or for a new chart to be provided by Thursday 12 noon est united states. If developer
can provide a new chart instead of fixing this chart it will be acceptable. See attached .fla files.
1. Must provide source .fla file and commented code.
2. Can use existing flash actionscript code of .fla files if requirements are met.
3. Chart must be driven by external xml file (currently done using multiple xml files for each line or series need to consolidate into one file to
determine maximum plot value).
4. Chart must have ability to show minimum of four lines (series).
6. Chart must have the ability to convert numbers form 1000.00 to dollars $1000.00 (the function for this is included in file developer must hook up)
7. If a line or series is less than 0.1 line must not plot.
8. Chart have ability to customize background and line colors (current file already does this)
9. Current chart does not function properly. It is built with one base .swf file that loads series as separate movies on top of each other. Each .swf
file calls its own .xml file. This is a problem because the chart cannot determine what is the maximum value to set the highest point or legend. The
chart needs to rely on one .xml file.
10. Again all code must be commented.
11. Tick mark must display above each chartlabel on x axis.
First priority: Get the formatAsDollars function working to format the xml code as dollars. This is working with a trace statement, it needs to be
added to the text labels on the y axis. It can be found in the .fla file named "chart_eb0.2d.fla" in the "LineChart" actionscript selection.