Each section of the form inputs must support show/hide (collapse/expand) for the data under the section label. Each section must be able to collapse/expand on its own without change the collapse/expanded state of another section.
Various areas of the 1003 show the calculation of totals based on user input. These must be done automatically, meaning that totals are updated as the user completes each field that is part of the total calculation.
Each label will have a required indicator and both will have their id’s set: ex
<div id=”S1_LOAN_AMOUNT_REQ”></div><div id=”S1_LOAN_AMOUNT_LBL”>Amount $</div>
We have a data dictionary that defines the id values for all labels and text inputs.
We have a file structure and base code that must be followed and the following must be tested:
- Ability to set all UI data from described method
- Ability to get all UI data from described method
- Ability to set labels to indicate an error from described method. (font color is changed)
- Ability to set required indicator for a label
- Each of the above must be tested.
We would like to see samples of your previous work.
Attached are documents that provide more detail on the project.
Thank you for you time.