we have 9 different pages to slice (each page has his PSD file) for a new website.
One page (the product detail page) has 6 PSD because there are different sections (available in a view/hide mode using the mouse click on the sub-section).
Some info that can help you understand what we need:
1) table-less html
2) transparent png/png24 compatibility for IE 6 and 7
3) html compatibility and same layout with IE6,IE7, Firefox 2.
4) all the site will have a fixed size. We will tell you the right size when the project will start (but the size will be the same of the psd, so no need to make changes). We will have a bottom menù with flash, so when you will start the slice we will give you the right size of the slice (but, of course, it will be the same size of the PSD)
5) we need only one product page: as i wrote before, there are 6 PSD for the product page, but because there are 5 sections that use the same space of the page, so there is one PSD for each different content that must placed on the same place
6) the pages must have a horizontal center align, and a top vertical align
7) almost all pages have a main "background image".
The slice is not much complex, BUT you must pay attention because lot of images must be transparent png with IE6/7 full compatibility.
There is no animation on the site (like div animation that sometimes can be a problem with IE6).
We will choose a provider if:
* he has a high rating.
* he shows us (via PM) some links of online websites that was sliced by him (must be real site, we do not consider at-work sections or sub-directory section of your site): we need to see a real site and his code.
If you have an high rating, and some links to show us, we will post the link to let you download the JPG of the project that let you understand how much will cost the slice and how many days you need.
We also need the slice as soon as possible, so we will give you the priority for the slices, so we need to be able to have a great and fast feedback from you so we can start to work on some page even if the slice is not all done.
I just know that we need the "product category page" and the "pruduct page" as first, so we will need to have these pages to start working on the frontend of the website.
We are a company that work on the web business.
We like to have one reference for this kind of projects, so if we will work tegether with a good feeling and a good result, we will work together again in the future projects.