Our company creates social games.
We've already got two products using roughly the same layout. This contract is about the third one.
The point here is to implement the new design upon our canvas. This basically means :
- using the given sprite sheet (png file + css file)
- changing colors and fonts in the main stylesheet
- changing some elements' positions and dimensions
There are 3 pages + a dozen of popups (which are all slight variations around two base ones)
How we proceed :
- you set up a paid-for github account (we will pay one 7$ month fee) and fork the projet we'll give you credentials to in a *private* repository
- when you're done you submit a pull request, which we'll merge with our project.