If you go to the website [url removed, login to view] (no contact details available as per rules) and click on JOIN you find if you type in the CITY field that it makes an AJAX call and returns options that match what you are typing - Similar to Google Instant.
Note: all countries are included by only Indonesia and Australia have table to be searched by AJAX. Other countries will not have the AJAX feature enabled.
I need the following changes made:
1. Hide (Post Code text and Post code Input Box - below the CITY field) if “Indonesia” or “Australia” is the chosen country – Note: “Indonesia” is default country so these fields must be hidden by default. These fields should be visible if any other country is selected.
2. Change the text “City” Text to "Post Code / Area" if the country “Indonesia” is selected or to "Post Code / Suburb" if the country “Australia” is selected. Otherwise default.
3. Only show the “AJAX instant search results” if “Indonesia” or “Australia” is chosen (other countries should not show any AJAX results) – the country needs to be passed in the AJAX call. Note: PHP script is already ready to accept the country.
4. If the user changes country the “AJAX instant search results” needs to reset and disappear. Currently they don't go away (for other counties) and don't reset between Australia and Indonesia.
5. Be able to Click on selected item "from the AJAX instant search results" with mouse or scroll with keys and have selected item appear in the textbox currently called CITY (City Textbox). Once in the text box I can pick up result with PHP $_POST.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $127 for this job