Our team of designers are pulling through designs every other day that need to be coded into cross-browser compliant, usable XHTML/CSS code using W3C Standards.
We have worked with coders in the past, that have not been able to deliver on time. We will give you a set date when we need the project done by, and it you are unable to complete it by that date, then you are not worthy to take projects from us. We work on a tight schedule, and when we have a date to get something done, we need it done by that date or before. It is a mandatory rule that you need to understand, you miss a deadline, no more projects.
You must have at least, 5 previous works that you can show.
If you use a or your own CSS framework, please state that you do so as this may also be beneficial as well. You need to understand XHTML/CSS like ZYX.
Please do not try and sell yourself, we need honest, professional, highly experienced coders. All we care about, is getting jobs done on time with perfection.
You will be employed as a 1099 employee of QualityXHTML, LLC.
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Working Monday through Saturday, (holiday are taken off)
- Speak/Understand the English language (this is important, as my partner and I this is our language)
- Use MSN Messenger to keep in a contact with each other.
- Ability to use Photoshop to a good level (for stripping images)
- Ability of bringing old code to up-to-date standards.
- Coding for cross browser / platform compatibility (FF 1.5+, Safari 2+, IE6+) is a must!
- Coding must be search engine friendly, semantic is a must!
- Ability to optimize images to low file size
- Coding for accessibility is a must!
- Coding in XHTML, CSS, being valid to w3c standards is also a must!
- Language: English
- Location: Preferably USA (to be a 1099 contractor employee)
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Over 3 years of experience in web-related *work* (XHTML/CSS, JS, etc.)
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong communication skills - fluent English
- Service-oriented and committed to results
- Diligent and dedicated individual
Payment & Details:
I would like to start at $10-$12 per hour for work-dependent, part time work. You must have at least 2 hours available each day (Monday – Saturday, excludes Sunday) for me. You will be asked to keep a log of hours spent and on what. Work will be given depending on availability. Most project will be presented to you, we agree on a price, paid upon completion. [url removed, login to view] is the preferred payment for work.
If you are interested in this position, please get in contact with me (Matt) as soon as possible. Please do not send me an email letting me know that you are interested UNTIL you have spoken with me on the phone first.
You may reach me on my mobile phone at [removed by site administrator]
16 freelancers are bidding on average $114 for this job
I can make some xhtml/css coding for you (8 hour rate given in bid), my previous work and contact: [url removed, login to view] I can work up to 4 hour/day mon-fri and up to 10 sat