My client is looking to launch an ecommerce store for digital downloads in the next 2 weeks. We are using Modular Merchant as the store backend.
The team needs a reliable front end web programmer to take the designs (.psd) and implement them on the store templates.
Timeline Phase I: needs to be completed no later than Thursday, 8/21
* take .psd file and convert into web graphics
* create standards compliant, all-browser compatible HTML / CSS templates for entire store
* implement select features using JQuery or similar library (navigation, featured product module, etc.)
* insert content & Modular Merchant "Quick Tags" into templates so that the content displays properly & the website functions well from a navigation & checkout perspective (note: Quick tags are tokens that get embedded into the front end templates and call server side code & db content)
* PHP skills a plus so that we can use you to bounce ideas off
NOTE: preference will be given to candidates with references who communicate well, have experience with PHP or CMS systems (Drupal, etc.), and are interested in staying on the project thru Phase II or beyond
NOTE: this is Phase I of a multi-phase effort; Phase II will involve wrapping the store in a community / content platform (likely Drupal or similar content mgmt system)