We require a redesign of our website.
This involves your graphical/design expertise being used to design a layout and some pages, based upon some wireframe site layouts we have put together.
As we are an established website we require no branding and have our main site colours/logo etc.
This Job will require:
1. sitewide stylesheet (from which all other pages will be derived)
2. homepage (and if you can build the following controls - if not, our developers can deal with this)
- 1 x ([url removed, login to view] style) login control
- 1 x top/horizontal navigation control.
- 1 x scrolling image bar (from which testimonials are displayed when each image is selected)
- 1 x Activity report (similar to 'Top Tweets' on [url removed, login to view])
3. Then for each (we have two) member types on the site, we will require a logged in and logged out 'Mainpage' template to also be designed. These will vary simply by what content is displayed. (These pages will almost be identical with only slight variances)
4. 12 small dashboard icons (which link to popular pages on the site.
These are to follow a theme and are to be similar to that of a iPhone app icon.
I have attached wire-frames (pdf) for the following pages to act as an outline of what we want the layout of the website to adopt:
- Homepage (pdf - page 1)
- Staff - logged in 'Mainpage' (pdf - page 2)
- Staff - logged out 'Mainpage' (pdf - page 3)
- Employer - logged in 'Mainpage' (pdf - page 4)
- Employer - logged out 'Mainpage' (pdf - page 5)
The wireframes are very close to how we would like the site to be laid out however if you have any reason to change these please discuss. We are open to amending these if a good reason presents itself.
I would like you to please provide:
- Examples of your work
- References if possible (If commissioned References will be required)
- Costings in either GBP£/USD$
- Timeframes (inc. Start date and duration)
Thanks in advance