We are looking for someone that can convert provided Photoshop PSD files into html / CSS. There are two PSDs, one homepage design and one matching secondary page design.
Here is what we expect from the winning bidder:
1. W3C Valid XHTML 1.0.
2. Strict Table-less CSS markup with good separation of content and style info.
3. Special attention to Load Speed optimization, including optimizing images. Do not over-slice the images, we would rather have one larger, well-optimized image than 25 little pieces. Whenever possible, use text not images. Use descriptive image names (we don't want [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc)
5. The design requires a fixed center content area and variable width side areas.
6. Resulting code must render properly on IE 5+, Firefox, Safari and Opera, with IE and FireFox being the more important.
7. Communicate via email and/or skype.
8. Delivery time cannot exceed 1 week, less is strongly preferred.
The winning bidder must provide two completed HTML templates, one corresponding CSS file, and all of the necessary images.
JPG versions of the PSDs are attached to this project to give you a preview. PSDs and non-standard fonts will be provided to the winner.
Further work is very possible upon successful completion.
41 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $86 for dette job
Hello:-) It would be our pleasure if we get the oppertunity to serve you. We have browsed through your attachment and we assure you of neat work. Talk to us over pmb and we are ready to start. Best Regards:-)
Hello , Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the bidding process. We have given all the details of the bid in the PMB. with regards Nathan.