This project is fairly simple in concept. We are looking for contractors with demonstrable experience that can build a high quality, robust solution. You must have experience with creating light weight scripts, API, scraping, screen shot production. We will provide the graphical seal and any other graphical assets and content.
Here is the use case;
1. Website owner installs script on site
2. Graphical seal will display on the site in a position specified by the website owner
3. Each time a page is visited on the website, the script should identify specific content on the web page and compare it with corresponding data via a request to our API
4. If both sets of data differ, a screen shot of the page should be taken and saved to a remote location
5. The app should push a notification to our system via API of the event
6. If the visitor clicks the graphical seal, the visitor should be directed to a URL (target=_blank)
Conditions of success
- The script will need to be generated by the website owner from our website (after they sign up) so the script contains the necessary, relevant information associated with the site owner.
- Your script will need to be able to identify pricing content (final sales price) and SKU's (model number) on the website owners web pages. E-commerce stores vary greatly with pricing in different positions, formats etc.
Please submit your bid along with a brief overview of how you would tackle this project to give us an idea of your expertise level. We don't need specifics, we know how we would build it but do not have the bandwidth at this time. You must be comfortable working with Jira and Bitbucket. You will be working with a first class team that will provide guidance and support where necessary. In return, we expect clean, well documented and heavily tested code.
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $19/time for dette job
Hello, I'm an experienced java, J2EE web application developer. I'm very happy to get this project done for you. Ping me if you are interested. Thanks, Rick