I need a script writing to do the following:
- We are looking to try and lock down the computers in a school that are easily played with. We want to do the following:
1) implementing changes to the local security policy. (Prevent access to certain areas of machine, prevent running certain .exe files and set a software restriction policy.)
2) Adding certain registry values.
3) Deleting files and folders (if they exist).
4) Setting security permissions on files and folders (if they exist)
5) Change the Administrator password (to a unique password for each machine) of the PC and
1) save it in an encoded file on the local machine in a safe location.
2) email this / send to the web / add to a database the password, with the machines Computer name and Mac Address (and any other unique identified).
6) Ensure a normal user account exists (username : user, password: <none>) which has normal user privilege at the PC.
7) Create Emergency Admin Account (LEAP) with hidden password.
- The changes required at a machine must be easily adjustable by a script. The script itself needs to be encoded in some form as we will give the .exe file to some students to run and we don’t want them to know the contents of the script or to make changes.
- .exe file must be hard to reverse engineer.
Maybe to package as EXE file using shareware kix2exe converter program.
1) When running. Intro splash screen shows up. (Explains program and that the machine will reboot if continuing)
&#61607; Program tests the internet connection for sending the password.
&#61607; Check for FileMon and RegMon (and other) programs and do not make any changes if either programs are running
&#61607; User clicks Next. To start lock down.
&#61607; Any errors encountered are sent in email to administrator email address.
&#61607; After finish, machine is automatically rebooted.
2 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $125 på dette job
This can certainly be done using EXE. Please allow some days for communication, timeline difference, etc. I am ready to start IMMEDIATELY. Please refer to PM.