# Description #
We need a test framework that can be used by external developers hired to do a small job for us. For instance this could be a worker hired through freelancer.com.
So you must develop a test framework that can be used to test the code developed by external developers. We will write some unit tests in the test suite ourselves (corresponding to our requirements in the job description) and the external developer should be able to edit these and add new unit tests.
# Detailed requirements #
1. The external developer can add his code to be tested by pasting the code in a text area
2. A table of all unit tests is shown and when a test is run it is clearly indicated in the table whether the test failed or passed
3. The external developer can add new unit tests
4. The external developer can edit unit tests created by us
5. There is a button that runs all unit tests
# Criteria of success #
A zip-file containing the produced code that can be:
1. Unzipped and placed in the root of any web-server; i.e. it should consist of non-server generated files: *.js, *.css, *.html etc.
2. Run by pointing any supported browser to the http-root of this server
8 freelancers are bidding on average $15/hour for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.