I'm looking for a developer to create a website. Here are the requirements I have at this time:
1. Allow a visitor to register on the site, enter a user name and password and receive a confirmation (jusr like this site does).
2. Allow a user to login and then present them with a bland IRS/ 1040 Form (substituting the user name for the name address and all other contact fields in the form).
3. The page should display each line on Form 1040 with the exact verboage.
4. The page should have input fields that match the 1040 form.
5. The page should have a calculation button that calculates the tax when the required fields are filled in.
6. A SAVE button should be displayed allowing the user to save their data in the MYSQL database.
7. The database fields names should match the line numbers on the form to make them easily identifiable.
8. The site development should include s graphcal header on top with the company name and any other graphics required to make the site presentable. I don't expect the graphic development to be difficult.
9. A vertical or horizontal menu may be needed.
10. The home page should include a login link that takes uoi to a signin page. This may need secure server prossesing and a secure server certificate may be needed.
11. After the user logs in, they should be able to print the form filled in with their tax information.
12. The development must include 120 days of free support to fix any bugs that are found. 25% of the accepted bid ammount will be retained until the end of this period and paid at the end of the 120 day period after the site has been implemented. All support issues must be addresses and completed within two business days of them being reported. If this is not done, a 1% fee will be deducted from the remaining 25% payable at the end of the project for each problem not addressed in time.
13. The site will be hosted on my Redhat Linux server. I will provide access to the developer.
14. The developer will have to sign a Non-compete and Confidentiality contract stating they will not contact or market any services to any of my clients for a period of 36 months after this project is completed.
15. If any code requires compliation before it can run, all original source code should be delivered.
16. All files containing code should have a few lines of documentation added throughout the file describing the code's function and a short description should be found att he top of each file listing the functions uncluded in that file.
17. The site should be developed using open-source technology. We are leaning tward Ruby On Rails.
18. All copyright and ownership will be held by my client at project's end.
19. The client will review the site and provide testing and verification of accuracy before the project is considered complete. This should be an easy site to develop since the computational logic matches the Form 1040 that is published by the IRS.
I will work on completing all remaining requirements and providing any clarifications to issues brought forward by a bidding developer.
This site should be operational by Jan 15th, 2007.
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $884 på dette job
i'm perfect for this job because i have oaver 7 years of experience :) you can contact me at this messenger id: aplace4uhead you will not regreat if you contact me :)