We are working on a little and simple content webpage for mobile.
Because we are novices in this kind of things, we have a few beginners problems/errors/difficulties.
The solving of them is the task of this proposal.
We guess all the problems result out of our incorrect use of jquerymobile.
In principle the site consits out of a navigation and single content files (HTML).
We build a sample (attached to this proposal, starting with the [url removed, login to view]) which is based on our work. The solving of the problems can/should be done within this sample, so we can copy the solutions to our original data. The sample also reflects/shows all the problems described below.
List of problems/difficulties (with aditional comments):
1. Within the single HTML-files there is a js-scirpt which resizes automaticly the images.
- When the files are opened the „normal“ way (thru the navigation) the script doesn´t work.
- When the files are opened directly with a browser, the script works.
- When the files are opened thru the „next“-Button, the script works.
2. Within the HTML-files there are special signs (ä,ö,ü,ß / German language).
- When the files are opened the „normal“ way (thru the navigation) the special signs go wild.
- When the files are opened directly with a browser, they show up right.
- When special signs are within the navigation, they show up right.
3. The „next“-Button works only as external Ref, so when its used, there is no „slide“-effect possible. But we would like to have it with slide effect. (same for the „start“-button on the index page).
4. Combined Button „next“+“menu“ or „back“+“menu“
- We would like to have (but didn´t get it to work) a combined button in the top bar. Either the „next“-button combined with a „menu“-button or the „back“-button combined with a „menu“-button. The „menu“-Button should be linked to the navigation. Which point of the navigation need to be discussed.
5. jquery and jquerymobile are loaded
- Within the HTML-files, jquery and jquerymobile are loaded. This is because of prior to jquerymobile we only used jquery. But we didn´t get it to work without jquery. We guess we made something wrong because the whole thing should work only with jquery.
- Also we load the js-files within each single html-file, please check if this is necessary.
6. Line-break in the header and navigation
- We would like to have a line-break in the headers and the navigation but didn´t get it work. If that would be possible without to much hassle it would also be nice. Please make a remark on this point in Your bid.
4 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $144 på dette job
Hi, I'm a jQuery & jQuery Mobile expert, let me help you, check my reviews and completion rate for reference, I've read the entire brief and can quickly fix all the bugs. Regards, Alejandro
Hi! I have a lot of experience with jQuery and many of its plugins (in fact, I have written some plugins myself). I can help you solve your problems in the sample provided.